top of page


VINEYARD:  Grape selection in 3 of our oldest vineyards in glass. El Roble Viejo, a plot of more than 90 years old located in the center west of the Torremilanos hill and at an altitude of 850 meters, facing north and with boulders on the surface, sand below and dead clay in depth. La Galinda, plot over 90 years old located in the area of ​​La Galinda (Monte de Aranda) and at an altitude of 840 meters facing south and soil of silt and clay with sand and pebbles on the surface (limestone is closer) . This plot is located in the riverbed of the Arandilla and the Bañuelos. Las Señoritas, a plot over 160 years old located in the Carro Aldehorno area (Fuentenebro) at an altitude of 1010 meters with clay soil with many quartz pedrolos and feldspar schists on the surface. This is the oldest vineyard plot in the municipality of Fuentenebro. At Finca Torremilanos we enjoy different microclimates marked by the Atlantic-Mediterranean confluence and the composition of the land is diverse due to the erosion and sedimentation of the Duero River. Average age: more than 90 years.


Viticulture:  Organic farming.  Hand picked grapes. As of 2015, Torremilanos estate obtained "demeter" ceritication as biodynamic producers.


Wine Making Process3 different dates for harvest the 3 different vineyards. 12 days of maceration. Indigenous yeast. Fermentation in small concrete tanks. Ageing of 22 months in oak (225 I. and 300 I. barrels) for 90% of the wine (the other 10% remains in concrete). After the final blend another month of ageing in a concrete tank of 7'800 litres. This concrete tankrenresents the total production of this wine. 9.989 bottles produced.


Tasting Note:

Intense and lively wine. Vivid and dormant purple hue. the nose we directly evokes red fruits, black fruits, earth, liquorice, laurel, mineral sensations, accompanied by notes of noble woods and elegant. On the palate, a sensation of well-structured fruit appears, accompanied by floral nuances that are surrounded by rosemary, thyme, lavender, sage… Soft tannin with important mineral sensations.



15% Alc. Vol

95% Tempranillo, 3% Garnacha y 2% Tempranillo Blanco.


  • Due to the nature of our commodity, we do not honor any returns and refunds.

    Returns and corresponding refunds shall not be accepted unless the products you received are with defects or damages.

  • La Peregrina Filipina delivers its products to customers using a third-party logistics providers.

    Shipping Fee:

    • Baguio - ₱75.00 (free for orders 6 bottles and above)
    • Metro Manila - ₱150.00 (free for orders 12 bottles and above)
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page